Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Question's Answer

My mind freezes my eyes as they stare into an imaginary horizon.

How is it possible for such deep pain to exist? Untouchable, unseen yet felt in fiber, in every muscle, in every frequency the heartbeat emits.

I sit and wonder upon the purpose of sorrow. 

Do I not appreciate life enough?
Is my love not deep or fierce enough?
Is my heart not pure enough?
My courage not hot enough?
What lesson am I not understanding?

Perhaps I have been wasting my time asking the UniVerse for blessings... forgetting I am the UniVerse itself and the blessings, it is I who manifest them.

I have detached myself from Romance and in reality I dwell among the harsh as my heart turns icy cold. Now I know happiness and suffering can be created by choice, but on Earth hearts tend to be cold; even in the prescence of my fire...

All I ever wanted was to enjoy life's simple pleasures and learn the science of truth.

On a quest for acceptance and understanding I almost lost the heat of spontaneity. 

The greatest lesson came when I finally accepted myself.

I realized my fire is the same one that fuels the cosmos. When my heart feels pain, the UniVerse weeps. When I rejoice, the Milky Way creates new life.

Releasing fear I acknowledge: I am the UniVerse. I mold it like clay in Potter's wheel. To deny myself is to lose my heart.
Self love is the answer... to all the questions that dwell inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment