Friday, October 2, 2015

Special Acknowledgement of Gratitude and GoFundMe Campaign Update

Greetings friends and family!


I am reaching out taking a moment to acknowledge some beautiful people in my life as well as to share an update in regards to my gofundme campaign.


First of all I need to thank those that have donated some of your hard earned money to my efforts. As a working mother, I can understand that money does not come easy in this life. As a human being, I appreciate the gesture deeply and it fills my heart with inspiration to know that some people in this planet believe in me and are willing to share their resources in order to help me reach my goal. These donations come from love! There is no other place they could emerge from and this has been a deep realization for me. I am humbled. I do not have the words to fully express my gratitude at the moment, I just hope that through my journey I can make myself of service to my family and friends worldwide and one day be able to support the endeavours of others as well.
I also want to thank those that have shared the link to my campaign and that have shared words of love, encouragement and self-determination with me. I appreciate you sharing your energy greatly and your words don’t fall on deaf ears. I take your consideration and advice with all my respect and I am thankful to know that you exist and choose to share some of yourself with me. I just want you to know you are appreciated.
A special acknowledgement of gratitude goes out to my Ticicalli Yahualli sisters and all my Sister Healers on the path. You have supported me when I needed it the most and I want you to know that I am here for you too.
Thank you to all my loved ones. You make me better everyday.


Finally, I would like to update everyone about my gofundme campaign. A little over a month ago I began to have issues with my laptop, later I found it had virus and I had to do a lot of adjustments and maintenance to my system to get it up and running. There were some technical issues with the gofundme account as well. I could not make updates to my account and a lot of things were inaccessible no matter where I logged on from. I also was notified that the account was flagged as fraud. To make matters a bit harder. I dropped my phone and completely broke the screen so I was unable to update anything at all for a few days. It took some work and emails but finally I was able to clean my laptop, get  a new phone and addressed the issues going on with my campaign which was unable to accept donations until the issues were solved. So now my campaign is active again, I have received the money from the first donations, I found most of the books I need to buy online and I will purchase them soon!
So I am still on the path to becoming a Childbirth Educator and representing Indigenous Wombyn in the field of Human Care and Medicine. Day by day getting closer to my goal. Feeling like the UniVerse is on my side :)


From the bottom of my heart I thank you all for your love and support. One day I will share my knowledge with my family and community and it will be thanks to you! You know who you are!!
You are loved. You are appreciated. I am humbled and thankful.


Thank you for walking through this journey with me. It means the world to me to know you are by my side.


Love and Gratitude,


-Zipaktli XLahun

GoFundMe Link: gofundme.com/xt7fjsg
With Dreams of Representing Native Wombyn in the field of Natural Medicine, Childbirth Education and Healing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment