Sunday, July 19, 2015

My NaturALL WOMBan Pledge and Affirmation...


I realize all life forms are sacred.
In the UniVerse, on Earth.
In the jungles and the suburbs.
I pledge to love my self. 

I look at my self and observe the face of my eldest great grandmother.
My hair is dark and magnetic. 
My eyes are brown and deep. 
My skin like a papyrus tells the story of my life through glyph and tattoos.
I pledge to love my self.

I will not change the color of my hair unless nature and time decides to do so. 
My hands that work the land and nurture my tribe and family will be clean and with out silicone or whatever fake nails are made of...
I don't even know. 
All I'm certain of is that a galaxy lives in my eyes. 
And for this I appreciate my self.

My body. Bones and Blood. My intellect. My perception and journey.
I must do my best to nurture every day. 

I am a perfect natural machine. 
I respect all life on Earth.
I am an everlasting student, mastering my time, space and energy.
I am a natural womban. 
All Natural.
 With my womb I split the atom.
I bring forth new life raising care givers for the planet. 
I protect the fire, land and stones
through ceremony and war. 
I like every grain of sand in the desert become inmense when connected to my surroundings. 

Life is precious. 
My love for my people, culture and land runs through me at a molecular level.
I am a naturALL WOMBan. 
I pledge to love my self and all the things that dwell on Earth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment