Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stone Womban

Savage blood now awakens my state in the depth of the solar plex-US MOST HIGH- energetic charge;
As I watched from the shore the filth of evil wash up and stick under my toes making me run slow as I reach for my arrows, 
The pact was resealed, give sound to the voiceless, enough to crack the spine from the root to the heart chakra. 
Life is acknowledged in a scientific realm.
Physical law and effect. Results vary but the pain in the same.
In time of war there's always someone to protect.
If you're alive, let me see you take a step where all games come to an end and the sacrifice is great...
But reward is even greater. Knowledge you'll discover that is both CORRECT and SACRED.
In time you'll be consumed by the work that's at hand and you just might fall in sadness, but remember to immerse yourself in flowers and repeat:
"There's not GOD but the one, of intelligent design manifested in my genes and the path that I walk... Sacrifice for life in this way become stone. Activate new realms in this way become..."
-Stone Wombman. Frozen in time. Winters and Springs recorded in my heart. Eternal life is the gift of concoiusness. Agreements with the time keeper. Life I protect.

I'm firm like a commandment and I fight like a savage!
fight like a SAVAGE! FIGHT LIKE A SAVAGE! FIGHT LIKE A SAVAGE, A SAVAGE, A SAVAGE!!

Among the doves and the crows I explode with my vizion to deform sacrilegious puppet masters, I'm here to dispose of with ease;
Watch and observe as I do Gung Fu, Buddah breathing techniques, reconnect with my -G- and remember:
Life for me ain't a kiss or nice touches. 
I be the justice seeker. Genetically coded. Specifically chosen to loosen up the clutches...
Fill up the space everyone refused to take. 
It's not about the name but the life you create for those who remain after you return to the Earth.
Activate new realms in this way become:
-Stone Wombman. Frozen in time. Winters and Springs recorded in my heart. Eternal life is the gift of concoiusness. Agreements with the time keeper. Life I protect.



No comments:

Post a Comment