Saturday, July 12, 2014

"A Place of No Shadows" -[freestyle poem 1]

I'm like a ghost,
perception of time passing does not exist to me. 
Only the ever-present...The constant knowledge of existing.

No herb or drug alters my mind.
Like a spirit, subject to the frequencies of conscious acknowledgements. 

My sorrow is that some people die without ever knowing a passion for life like mine. 

The flow of a song may seem sporadik, but it is not so in reality...
It's all a premeditated arrangement of a creator. Ordered scientifically to create an emotion in the heart. 
Miscellaneous thoughts of love created by the mind and dreams egos create.

Tears emerge as I acknowledge the power of life.
The beauty of the clarity of the heart.
To know who I am. Who I truly am. 
Without any shadows of doubt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment